夏令營篝火晚會主持詞(雙語)
發布日期:2016-11-03 發布員:濟南慶典公司
(開場)尊敬的各位領導各位來賓來自美國的朋友們大家晚上好!
Honored leaders, respectable teachers, and dear fellow students:
Good evening!
迎著絲絲飄過的夏日暖風伴著潺潺流淌的攬月湖水
七月的夜晚我們相聚于此
共同開啟一個充滿歡聲笑語的不眠之夜.
Enjoy the warm wind of early summer, we are joyful to gather here, to welcome our long expected campfire party.
今晚我們將歌聲與祝福灑向這片充滿希望的土地;
Tonight, we will enjoy beautiful songs and best wishes from everyone.
今晚我們用真誠的火花將激情的火焰點燃.
Tonight, we will burn our intense emotion sincerely.
敞開你的胸襟抒發你的情懷!
Open your hearts and express your feelings!
揚起你的風帆展現你的風采!
Show yourselves and perform your talents!
濰坊一中美國“漢語橋”夏令營篝火晚會現在開始!
Now, the campfire party of the USA "the Chinese bridge" summer camp begins!
(結束)同一個世界同一個夢想.
難忘今宵我們有緣在此相聚;
展望明天我們共創美好未來.
One world one dream.
Unforgettable tonight, tonight we gathered here.
Hopeful tomorrow, tomorrow we will have a better future.
今晚我們的篝火晚會已經接近尾聲了
很高興能與大家度過這個難忘的夜晚.
Tonight our campfire party is drawing to an end. Believe everybody has spent the party with all the pleasure in this unforgettable night.
相聚的時間是有限的但是我們彼此之間的情誼是無限的.
The time gathering together is limited,
but our friendships between each other are boundless.
晚會精彩的片段猶然歷歷在目
許多動人歌樂依舊余音繞梁.
The wonderful performances are still vivid now.
A lot of moving songs left us deep impressions.
讓我們記住這美好的時光、一起期盼我們的再相聚.
Let us remember this beautiful night and long for us gathering together again.
濰坊一中美國“漢語橋”夏令營篝火晚會到此結束!
朋友們晚安!
That’s the end of the campfire party of the USA "the Chinese bridge" summer camp! Friends, good night!
標簽: